Reflection 3 (Module 2: ABCD Learning Objectives Framework and Effective Web Searching)

Learning objectives can be identified as the goals that should be achieved by a student at the end of every lesson. The objectives of a lesson describe the base knowledge and skills that we want our students to learn from our lesson. One of the method to identify a lesson's learning objectives is ABCD method. 

ABCD approach consists of four elements: A - B - C - D in which
A (Audience): Determine who will achieve the objectives
B (Behaviour): Use the action verbs from Bloom's taxonomy to write observable and measurable behaviour that shows mastery of the objectives.
C (Condition): If any, state the condition under which behaviour is to be performed
D (Degree): If possible, state the criterion for acceptable performance, speed, accuracy, quality

Some web-searching tools that I find useful for my teaching are Slideshare and Giphy. As a secondary teacher, I usually use Power-point in my teaching, so Slideshare helps my teaching a lot since it offers a wide range of slides about different theories, activities or even games that can be recycled for my lessons. Another searching tool that is suitable for my teaching is Giphy in which I can search for up-to-date or funny gifs or memes. I will include these graphics in my power-point slide to attract my students' attention





Nhận xét